How you can provide feedback or make a complaint at Manor Court


We openly invite your feedback or complaints to ensure you experience the best care and support possible.

Speak to a staff member or manager first. If you feel that your concerns or suggestions have not been properly acted on, please speak to a Manor Court Executive.

Alternatively, you can contact us on the details below:

Phone: (03) 9742 0699


Write to us: 5 Hogan Grove Werribee VIC 3030

RequestComplaints Form or a Feedback Form via email or phone.

Once completed mail, email or bring in the form to Manor Court (see details above).

You can also complete our online ‘Compliments, Comments and Complaints’ form.

External advocates


You can also get support from an external advocate. We recognise that sometimes you may want someone from outside our organisation to give you advice or to speak on your behalf. Let us know, or talk to someone you trust, to get this arranged.

You have the right to seek advice, support and/or have someone speak on your behalf at any time during this process. Please speak with a staff member at Manor Court or someone you trust about how to find this help.

If you are not happy with the outcome of your feedback or the way we handled your feedback you can contact:


If you have a disability and wish to find an advocacy agency in your area, you can use the Disability Advocacy Finder

Skip to content