We openly invite your feedback or complaints to ensure you experience the best care and support possible.
How you can provide feedback or make a complaint at Manor Court
Speak to a staff member or manager first. If you feel that your concerns or suggestions have not been properly acted on, please speak to a Manor Court Executive.
Alternatively, you can contact us on the details below:
The key contact for residents receiving:
- Clinical and care services is the Director of Nursing
- NDIS services is the General Manager – Corporate Services
Phone: (03) 9742 0699
Write to us: 5 Hogan Grove Werribee VIC 3030
Request a Complaints Form or a Feedback Form via email or phone.
Once completed mail, email or bring in the form to Manor Court (see details above).
You can also complete our online ‘Compliments, Comments and Complaints’ form.
You can also get support from an external advocate. We recognise that sometimes you may want someone from outside our organisation to give you advice or to speak on your behalf. Let us know, or talk to someone you trust, to get this arranged.
You have the right to seek advice, support and/or have someone speak on your behalf at any time during this process. Please speak with a staff member at Manor Court or someone you trust about how to find this help.
If you are not happy with the outcome of your feedback or the way we handled your feedback you can contact:
- Office of the Public Advocate: 1300 309 337
- Aged Care Quality & Safety Commission: 1800 550 552
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner 1300 363 992
- Elder Right Advocacy: 1800 700 600
- Health Complaints Commissioner: 1300 582 113
- Victorian Equal Opportunity & Human Rights Commission: 1300 292 153
- Victorian Ombudsman: 03 9613 6222
- Human Rights Commission: 1300 656 419
- NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission: 1800 035 544
- Victoria Disability Worker Commission: 1800 497 132 or https://portal.vdwc.vic.gov.au/public/home
If you have a disability and wish to find an advocacy agency in your area, you can use the Disability Advocacy Finder